ATLAS Video: The PPP and Its Loan Forgiveness
In this video, ATLAS Managing Partner, Loni Woodley, and Westminster Partner, Fran Coet, discuss the Paycheck Protection Program and its Loan Forgiveness.
As always we will continue to update you on changes regarding this topic. Check back for updates!
Links from video:
- SBA releases instructions to calculate PPP loan forgiveness
- Small businesses note another flaw in SBA’s PPP as reopening costs mount
- PPP Predicament: Employees who refuse to return to work are hurting America
- Here’s why even a small PPP loan may still trigger an audit
- Got a PPP loan? You might get hit with a bigger tax bill
- When it comes to getting your PPP loan forgiven, track every penny spent
- Self-employed are eligible for the PPP. Here’s how to make sure your loan is forgiven
- Small businesses counting on loan forgiveness could be stuck with debt
- SBA failed to give guidance to ensure underserved and rural markets had access to PPP, report finds
- Got a PPP loan? 5 things to do to make sure you get loan forgiveness
Recorded: June 17, 2020