Brendan J. Kennedy is a highly recognized Business Valuation Expert within the state of Arizona and is a partner with ATLAS CPAs and Advisors PLLC.
Mr. Kennedy is responsible for all business valuation and litigation support services within the firm and brings over 35 years in finance and accounting, with emphasis in business valuation, litigation support, financial analysis and presentation, forecasting, and mergers and acquisitions. He serves clients in many different industries including manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, retail, healthcare, law, real estate and other professional services. Mr. Kennedy has also testified as an expert witness in the area of business valuation and economic damages in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Kennedy’s certifications and credentials are a testament to his devotion to the profession to which he has dedicated his career. Below is a list of Mr. Kennedy’s academic achievements, professional credentials and affiliations.
Academic Achievements and Professional Credentials
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), American Institute of CPAs, 2008
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers, 2004
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of CPAs, 1999
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, 1998
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Arizona, 1985
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Iowa State University, 1983
Brendan grew up on a farm in Northwest Iowa along with his mom and 10 brothers and sisters. At 93 his mom still lives on the farm but she likes to spend a bit of time in Phoenix in the winter.